Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh, come on Patriots

I am annoyed the Patriots lost. Before I have you thinking I'm an actual sports fan however, I shall move on to more important things like food. Especially the made-from-scratch scrumdidliumptious kind! Such was my first attempt at making pizza! I'm so happy with how it turned out. I followed the Williams Sonoma directions for the dough, and used the Pizza Margherita recipe - YUM! I got my workout for sure kneading the dough. I thought, 10 minutes - pshaw! Man that was a long 10 minutes. I would have been lost in this department if I didn't have experience kneading clay in pottery. It's actually pretty fun, so I can't complain.

I forgot to take a picture with it in one piece, but fortunately snapped a couple of shots before we devoured it while watching the super bowl begin.

Oh, those thin, crunchy, flavorful basil leaves! My husband deemed this extra good, which is high praise indeed. I think I need to scrub my baking sheet though.

This is all that was left after about 15 minutes...

...which I am going to gobble for an afternoon snack while here at work. I'm definitely doing this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment