Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valentine's Day Prep

Hello all! My sister and I were discussing hand sewing, which got me thinking about how to incorporate it into Valentine's Day crafts. Molly's star ornaments at the purl bee would make great heart ornaments, which could be strung onto a garland like this, or hung from the bottom of one of Heather's paper globes. Oh the possibilities! I'm thinking it would be great to embroider each heart ornament with a name or letter AND bead it. I'm all excited now about valentines. How are you planning to celebrate?

Here's some pink eye-candy to get everyone in the mood for Valentine's Day:


These are the gorgeous cherry trees in central park. I snapped some pictures last year when I was considering doing a big painting full of pink blossoms. Oh, if only spring were here now! It won't be long now...

No comments:

Post a Comment